Sea Life Constance
- Over 3,500 animals in more than 35 fascinating displays
- Discover our new exhibition 2014 "Turtle Shelter!"
- The group of lively Gentoo penguins
- Meet our two giant Sea Turtles Amadeus and Clementine
- The fascinating Blacktip Reef Sharks
- Experience our daily feeding and entertaining talks
With the catamaran ticket, you will get a reduction on admission:
|Adults||3,00 € reduction|
|Child (6-16 years)||3,00 € reduction|
Dornier Museum Friedrichshafen
Anyone can be a pioneer – that's certainly one message visitors to the Dornier Museum Friedrichshafen will take home with them. Around 400 exhibits, including twelve original aircraft, seven full-scale models from the world of aerospace, and a life-size replica of a Dornier Merkur plane from the 1920s, allow technology and history buffs and aviation aficionados of all ages to experience 100 years of exciting aviation history – an inspiring celebration of the pioneer spirit.
The catamaran from Constance is a fast, inexpensive way to reach the Dornier Museum. The Cat Combination Ticket includes the price of the trip from Constance to Friedrichshafen Airport and back by catamaran and train, plus admission to the museum.
|Child age 6 to 14||13,90 €|
|Small Group Ticket (Up to 2 adults and 3 children)||59,00 €|
Tickets can be purchased at ticket machines located in the catamaran waiting area at port Constance and at the BSB Service Center located in the harbor area.